Bank View High requires that every student including post 16 should wear a school uniform.
Most items are available to purchase from Bank View High’s own on site school uniform shop.
The uniform requirements for Years 7-11 is as follows:
- Boys & Girls: White cotton polo with embroidered badge
- Boys: Round neck Navy Sweatshirt with embroidered badge
- Girls: Round neck Navy Sweatshirt or Navy cardigan with embroidered badge
- Boys: Charcoal or Black trousers (no denim)
- Girls: Grey or Navy skirts or pinafores (sensible styles)
- Boys and Girls: Sensible black shoes
Please note from September 2016 only sensible black shoes will be permitted. No trainers, colourful or light-up shoes will be allowed.
Optional items include:
- Boys and Girls: Navy Blazer with embroidered badge (currently, this can only be purchased from Laser School Wear on London Road Liverpool)
- Boys and Girls: Navy Fleece Jacket (this can be purchased from our on-site school uniform shop)
Uniform for Post 16 students is as follows:
- Boys & Girls: White shirt/blouse
- Boys: Black trousers
- Girls: Black skirt or pinafore
- Girls: Black sweatshirt/cardigan
- Boys: Black sweatshirt
- Boys/Girls: Black blazer with embroidered badge (optional)
Price List for 2015/2016
White Polo with embroidered badge – £7.00
Navy sweatshirt with embroidered badge – £12.00
Navy cardigan with embroidered badge – £12.00
P.E tops with embroidered badge – £5.00
Navy fleece jacket with embroidered badge – £15.00
Laser School Wear
All of our uniform, including our specialised items such as the blazer and waterproof coat are now available to purchase from Laser School wear on London Road.